Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Mid-Springbreak Night's Dream

Spring break is almost half over, and what have I done besides waste my time watching reruns of Adventure Time and Project Runway? Not much.
I had all these great plans for art projects I was going to do, and I haven’t done anything really. I don’t know if it’s because I’m feeling uninspired or what, but I don’t like it. Not one bit.
I’ve been trying so hard to get my creative energy back. Yesterday, I spent most of the morning lying on my parents’ bed with paper and a box of crayons. It was awesome, but it didn’t help me much.
I’ve also been thinking about writing but incorporating some artwork in there too. Don’t know how that’s gonna work out.
Holy Musical B@man comes out on Friday! Starkid’s newest parody musical!! Even though I’ve never seen a single Batman movie, I’m pretty psyched. Friday at 9 pm it’ll just be me, my laptop, and a half-pint of Ben & Jerry’s. Hell yes.
Guess that’s it. I’ve decided to end each blog post with a quote or song lyric that somehow has to do with my life at this moment.

“I want adventure in the great wide, somewhere, I want it more than I can tell. And for once it might be grand to have someone understand I want so much more than they’ve got planned...”~Belle, Beauty and the Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment